Saying hello from a government mandated safe distance

A good place to post when you join - it is a good idea to post here first so that people know something about you, and you will get a nice welcome.
jcochrane
Location: Surrey-Kent borders and wherever good driving roads are.

Re: Saying hello from a government mandated safe distance

Postby jcochrane » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Agreed David the 330d is a good choice for good performance and mpg. I can't remember the cost of filling up the 330d on the occasions I've driven them but I do remember they were not as expensive as I though they might be.

hray

Postby hray » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:53 am

330d just doesn't do it for me. I can't imagine buying a diesel now. I'm sure the next will either be petrol or electric. I certainly agree it's impressive though, I average around 26mpg in the Golf, so getting double from something only a little less lively is incredible! Mind you, the car market is moving so quickly at the moment, who knows what the best options will be in 2-3 years. Of course an RS6 would be lovely, but once you've added in a few creature comforts, you're looking at something like £110,000 - which is a bit excessive. Maybe a promotion or two and I'll be there, haha.
Hugh - Local Observer, Masters (Distinction)

titian

Postby titian » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 am

Check out Reg_Local's reviews of his recent BMW M2, you may find that it ticks most of your boxes.

Return to “Introductions”