Reg Local - How to pass an Advanced Motorcycle Test

Topics relating to Advanced Riding on bikes
GTR1400MAN

Re: Reg Local - How to pass an Advanced Motorcycle Test

Postby GTR1400MAN » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:05 pm

crr003 wrote:Not a F1rst? Not a Pass?
It was funny how she was sure she'd failed. Kept it together well after that.

I was asked this elsewhere before posting the videos here. This was my reply ...

Would I give it a First? I'd have to say no judging from what has been shared from both sides. The overtake on cross hatches, while not in itself normally a problem it was through junctions and dedicated turning lanes that those hatchings were protecting. So no to a 1st and probably enough damage done for an overall fail (if combined with one two other things I spotted). This was always the danger of a test (as opposed to a lesson) being filmed and it is already being analysed by many in the comments. As Reg says, there's no such thing as a perfect ride and at times I've had to explain/defend stuff on my channel. Once you make it public viewing you open yourself up for analysis, criticism, thanks and debate in often not equal measures. ;)
Mike Roberts - Now riding a Triumph Explorer XRT. My username comes from my 50K miles on a Kawasaki 1400GTR, after many years on Hondas of various shapes and styles. - https://tinyurl.com/mikerobertsonyoutube

Return to “Advanced Driving - Bikes”