Driving Day / Devon / Sat 1st April 2017

Any announcement - no discussion. Post links through to driver days etc. Can be viewed by anyone
MrToad

Driving Day / Devon / Sat 1st April 2017

Postby MrToad » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Announcing a day of driving and discussion based in North Devon on the 1st of April.

In order to have some idea of who's attending the full details are posted in the Driver Network section of the forum, which requires a log-in. Membership of ADHub is free.

Driving days are suitable for any level of experience - all you need is a willingness to think about and discuss your driving. Event organisers plan driver pairings so everyone gets the most from the day, and lots of us here have used the days to aid our own personal development for many years.

MG1

Re: Driving Day / Devon / Sat 1st April 2017

Postby MG1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Hello - this is only the second driving day I will have been to, went to the Brecon Beacons last year, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but not sure of how you do things and whether you need any details from me. I've been looking on the website every so often, but haven't seen any final details, and just wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything. I'm from the East Surrey Group.

akirk

Re: Driving Day / Devon / Sat 1st April 2017

Postby akirk » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:41 pm

You will find lots of information in the members' area here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=487 :)

Alasdair

Return to “Announcements”