Christmas Quiz

Anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - doesn't have to be AD related.
sussex2

Re: Christmas Quiz

Postby sussex2 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:06 pm

vanman wrote:Could be tricky, what with traffic (lorry and car facing right) London driving is getting more and more hazardous, I tend to use TomTom BUT have fallen foul and turned right as instructed into a bus only lane £65 the poorer. :flail: What with congestion charge and ULEZ imminent time to give up the challenge. :roll:

Here in Spain we now have 150 cities and towns with low emission zones; but there is no standardised procedure for them, no blue print to work off.
You can be fined 200e (I say, can as any fine you send to your insurance company which fights it on your behalf).
We have windscreen stickers on cars for varying degrees of actual pollution supposed.
Purely personally I do not believe that the total pollution caused by my Euro 6.4 petrol engine is more than the total (including every aspect of construction) is any more than an electric car.
However, those are the rules and the 'work arounds' have yet to be agreed.
I know that the Stellantis Group and VW are active to get the latest petrol engines described as low emission but we will have to see what happens.

Return to “General Chat”