Back to it Monday..

Anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - doesn't have to be AD related.
RiK

Back to it Monday..

Postby RiK » Sat May 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Hitting the ground running...

I have my first new associate at 10am Monday morning, and another existing one on tuesday.

Can't wait :-)

In Bristol group we've been running some peer-to-peer observer refresher drives, with a handful of the NO/LOA's overseeing the process and it's gone pretty smoothly. We have a few of the older observers and those with clinically vulnerable family members who are holding off for a while longer yet, but a good majority are eager to get back to it.

How about you guys? Ready for the rush?

I think we've got a backlog of about 80 associates to work through so it's going to be fun!
Richard Olpin: Bristol IAM: Training Officer, IAM: Masters (Dist), IMI National Observer, LOA. Gloucestershire Constabulary SC6240.

GTR1400MAN

Re: Back to it Monday..

Postby GTR1400MAN » Sat May 15, 2021 6:36 pm

Bikes have been back a while.

I had one give up over the winter/covid break, an outstanding x-check delay to get some miles in and a new Associate who bought a new bike last year and had done 300 miles on it. So I only get to start up again later this week.

I have been bimbling socially to various ponds, rivers, picnic areas with a few mates and a flask (though real outside cafes the last 3 times).
Mike Roberts - Now riding a Triumph Explorer XRT. My username comes from my 50K miles on a Kawasaki 1400GTR, after many years on Hondas of various shapes and styles. - https://tinyurl.com/mikerobertsonyoutube

dvenman

Re: Back to it Monday..

Postby dvenman » Sun May 16, 2021 7:10 am

I've got *two* today, and and looking forward to seeing them on their way to test (RoSPA). It's nice to be able to give something back

Return to “General Chat”