East Surrey to Farnham

A good place to post when you join - it is a good idea to post here first so that people know something about you, and you will get a nice welcome.
JW027

East Surrey to Farnham

Postby JW027 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello everyone I'm pleased to meet you all.

I've recently past my IAM skills for life thanks to the East Surrey group. I want to continue to meet awesome people and they have put me onto ADUK so here I am.

I've just moved to Farnham. A totally new area to me so let me know if your around this way I need to find the good driving roads!

I'm looking at joining the Farnborough District Motor Club and the Guildford IAM as local clubs so anyone from there shout. Oh and I'm trying to book a session with the HPC too!

Don't be a stranger :)

Jed

Adamxck

Re: East Surrey to Farnham

Postby Adamxck » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:10 am

Hello. Im fairly close in Reading.

I struggle to get out much these days; I have a small human who requires my time.

Good to have you along, perhaps we'll meet at an event, which can be found in the network forum if you haven't spotted it yet.
Adam.

akirk

Postby akirk » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 am

Hi Jed,

welcome, and great news on passing your skills for life - very satisfying and a good achievement... as you will discover on here we have members at all stages of driving, and there is loads of opportunity to continue to improve - the High Performance Course is a very good option and you can also continue to push your driving through doing other IAM training... best options will also be to just do lots of driving / be very open to the views of others / and then do more driving! If there are ADHub driving days you can get to then you will meet folks from here and hopefully that will help you develop...

regards

Alasdair

fengpo

Postby fengpo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

You were lucky with the East Surrey group, you've had a good start point for your advanced driving career. As others have said the driving days are good fun. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the days I have attended.

Best wishes!

Conor

Return to “Introductions”