Hello Again

A good place to post when you join - it is a good idea to post here first so that people know something about you, and you will get a nice welcome.
ChunkyMunky1964

Hello Again

Postby ChunkyMunky1964 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:07 pm

I was a member of the 'old AD UK' a while back & to save hunting around for old account I decided it was quicker to create anew one. Life & work got in the way but attended several driving days & always found them to too much fun :racing: Looking forward to taking part in future events.

I am with the Bristol IAM group & know a few of the chaps (Hello Tony & Martin) here already & looking through the posts I recognise some old user names & it will be good to put faces to them again.

I found myself driving very little now adays mainly as my job allows me to work from home most of the time. At weekend I am usually coaching whatever associate is currently assigned to me. Why I am here... hopefully for some good banter, improve my driving & knowledge. Also if I am able to assist another driver & help them improve then that would make me happy also.

I am open to adhoc / casual meetups.... keep it clean :nono: & I mean if anyone fancies a drive :gear: because maybe they are at a loose end then get in touch. The more notice the better & this kind of negates the 'loose end' part I mentioned but you know what I mean

Gary
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'
...........so that was nice.

akirk

Re: Hello Again

Postby akirk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:18 pm

welcome Gary, you know the form - just a continuation of ADUK really... :D
Alasdair

Gareth

Postby Gareth » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:46 am

Welcome back, C7GRN ;-)
there is only the road, nothing but the road ...

ChunkyMunky1964

Postby ChunkyMunky1964 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Welcome back, C7GRN

Guilty as charged... no longer have that car anymore... you still have you v6 Alfa Gareth?

Gary
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'

AndyP

Postby AndyP » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:02 am

Hi Gary.
Nice to hear from you.
Drive out with me!! in your latest mobility!! :car:

Just ring for a 'choice' route
:cheers:
It is not WHAT you drive, BUT:-- the WAY that you drive it.
It is not HOW fast you drive, BUT:-- HOW you drive fast.

Cheers Andy

ChunkyMunky1964

Postby ChunkyMunky1964 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi Gary.
Nice to hear from you.
Drive out with me!! in your latest mobility!! :car:

Just ring for a 'choice' route
:cheers:

..... you are always in my thoughts Andy & forever indebted to you for fixing my previous rattle :lol:

I still have 5 days vacation to book & I will be in touch sometime.

Gary

Return to “Introductions”