Dragging them kicking and screaming into the 21st century .....

Topics relating to Advanced Driving in cars
jont-

Re: Dragging them kicking and screaming into the 21st century .....

Postby jont- » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Horse wrote:Mind you, there might be scope their for streamlining the test system: how about RoSPA / IAM HQ send you a time and date, and a test route. You go out on your own for a drive, then award yourself the appropriate grade of pass? No need for a pesky examiner to be involved :shock: 8-) :lol:

/thread convergence with the what would an advanced autonomous car do discussion...? :lol:

waremark

Postby waremark » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:22 pm

Horse wrote:
waremark wrote: alongside the Mensa certificates of my wife and children

. . . With a space between for your 'Failed with distinction' certificate? :? :lol: ;)

Mind you, there might be scope their for streamlining the test system: how about RoSPA / IAM HQ send you a time and date, and a test route. You go out on your own for a drive, then award yourself the appropriate grade of pass? No need for a pesky examiner to be involved :shock: 8-) :lol:

:gear:

Silk

Postby Silk » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:00 pm

superplum wrote:The "MOT" is a computerised record of vehicle inspections that can be interrogated. - it's not an award for personal achievement.

It was personal achievement when my 1972 Vauxhall Victor passed the MOT in 1982. :o

superplum

Postby superplum » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Silk wrote:
superplum wrote:The "MOT" is a computerised record of vehicle inspections that can be interrogated. - it's not an award for personal achievement.

It was personal achievement when my 1972 Vauxhall Victor passed the MOT in 1982. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Advanced Driving - Cars”