Mr Cholmondeley-Warner

Re: 'Filtering' Accident

Postby Mr Cholmondeley-Warner » Wed May 11, 2016 11:33 am

She's really quite annoying, isn't she! :(
Nick

xpc316e

Postby xpc316e » Wed May 11, 2016 12:50 pm

I am not surprised that sympathy for her seems to wane somewhat when her other video clips are viewed. Her riding is selfish at best and at worst downright dangerous. It is a shame that she will probably never read some of the intelligent comments made about how she could have arranged a different outcome; she'll doubtless be editing her latest 'look at me, I'm the centre of attention' piece of video tripe.

sussex2

Postby sussex2 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:18 pm

GTR1400MAN wrote:
sussex2 wrote:There is something substantially wrong with the riders attitude, and or, sense of entitlement.

Jump to 5:40 onwards in this video and see how a horse and rider are treated. Listen to the following comments and then read the supportive comments on YouTube.

Sadly this is the type of attitude that any road safety initiative in this country has to get past. :(

I'm sorry but that person is not mentally stable; in my opinion a danger to just about everyone she is likely to meet on the road.

GTR1400MAN

Postby GTR1400MAN » Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 pm

The last couple of days I've been involved in several online discussions about filtering and the related dangers. Tonight I'm queuing in the car in roadworks on a dual carriageway. As I approach the RAB at the end of the exit slip road a motorcycle overtakes me (filters?!) by being the other side of the cones/bollards, riding within the roadworks, and pushes in front of my moving car! The really disappointing thing is that they had obviously had further training as when I caught him on the B road his positioning was very good and he pulled off a fairly good 3 stage overtake (although he was very close to the car for a shoulder check ... especially as it braked a little).
Mike Roberts - Now riding a Triumph Explorer XRT. My username comes from my 50K miles on a Kawasaki 1400GTR, after many years on Hondas of various shapes and styles. - https://tinyurl.com/mikerobertsonyoutube

Return to “Advanced Driving - Bikes”