Brands Hatch club racing

Anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - doesn't have to be AD related.
vanman

Brands Hatch club racing

Postby vanman » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:45 pm

A really cheap (£12.00 0ver 65'S (sorry!!) :D Brilliant day out,plenty left just look em up on the site.

Today's was down to the 750 motor club.
Ranged from club hatches,locosts (cat 7 types) and V series ,(based on VW beetle engined single seaters) to 300bhp per ton BMWs.
Very close/contact racing with access to all areas of paddock.

Superb day.

martine

Re: Brands Hatch club racing

Postby martine » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Sounds great Tom.

I'll raise your 'Brands Hatch Club Racing' with my 'Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb' - beautiful venue, nice people, amazing cars of all sorts, open pits, nice food...
http://www.shelsleywalsh.com
Martin - Bristol Advanced Motorists: IMI National Observer, Group Secretary, Masters (dist), DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)

Synchromesh

Postby Synchromesh » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:44 am

I was down there too, supporting a friend in the car I raced last year, the BMW E36 328i in Roadsports.

I was also there to investigate the Locosts you mentioned. Seemed like a great series with very close racing and a friendly paddock, so hopefully should be entering next year.

vanman

Postby vanman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Synchromesh wrote:I was down there too, supporting a friend in the car I raced last year, the BMW E36 328i in Roadsports.

I was also there to investigate the Locosts you mentioned. Seemed like a great series with very close racing and a friendly paddock, so hopefully should be entering next year.

Blimey small world! Locost seems a very good introduction without too much outlay. Saw one for sale on google, prep'ed for racing but not raced and road legal for around £2500!! good luck :racing:

Return to “General Chat”