Old ADUK...oh dear

Anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - doesn't have to be AD related.
Silk
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: South Glos.

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby Silk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:13 pm

akirk wrote:it is why we have membership here only be approval from an admin - filters out any attempted memberships from dodgy sources...


My presence suggests it doesn't work too well. ;-)

User avatar
Horse
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby Horse » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:47 am

:)

I haven't noticed you selling dodgy pharma [yet] :) ;)
My own views. For better or worse :)

User avatar
akirk
Posts: 1507
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Cotswolds

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby akirk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:31 am

Silk wrote:
akirk wrote:it is why we have membership here only be approval from an admin - filters out any attempted memberships from dodgy sources...


My presence suggests it doesn't work too well. ;-)


The most dodgy are better within the system so that we can keep an eye on them :D

Alasdair

Rolyan
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby Rolyan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:30 am

akirk wrote:
Silk wrote:
akirk wrote:it is why we have membership here only be approval from an admin - filters out any attempted memberships from dodgy sources...


My presence suggests it doesn't work too well. ;-)


The most dodgy are better within the system so that we can keep an eye on them :D

Alasdair

A point lost on the IAM team!!!

WhoseGeneration
Posts: 337
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby WhoseGeneration » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Rolyan wrote:
A point lost on the IAM team!!!


This place isn't buzzing with topics about AD though.

User avatar
Horse
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby Horse » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:14 am

WhoseGeneration wrote:
Rolyan wrote:
A point lost on the IAM team!!!


This place isn't buzzing with topics about AD though.


index.php

Yes, only 47 threads in Advanced Car/Bike/Other :)
My own views. For better or worse :)

User avatar
akirk
Posts: 1507
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Cotswolds

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby akirk » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:24 pm

to be honest, at 6 weeks shy of our first anniversary - I am not unhappy with the amount of traffic and discussion on here - it is busier than ADUK was... how much of it is about AD - well that is up to members to determine! :D

Alasdair

martine
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:26 am

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby martine » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:32 pm

akirk wrote:to be honest, at 6 weeks shy of our first anniversary - I am not unhappy with the amount of traffic and discussion on here - it is busier than ADUK was... how much of it is about AD - well that is up to members to determine! :D

Alasdair

And I would like to say 'thanks' - for taking on the mantle of running an open, non-commercial, AD forum with a light admin touch.

Onwards and upwards...now who's going to organise the next driving day then?
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer, Group Secretary, Masters (dist), DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)

User avatar
angus
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:28 pm
Location: Colchester - Oldest Town, oldest roads

Re: Old ADUK...oh dear

Postby angus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:38 pm

martine wrote: Onwards and upwards...now who's going to organise the next driving day then?


Or even confirm an existing one


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest