Split from: The most difficult aspect of Advanced Driving - forums

Post here for any improvements, ideas, thoughts you might have.
akirk

Re: The most difficult aspect of Advanced Driving

Postby akirk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:20 am

Gareth wrote:
Strangely Brown wrote:I would argue that it is the endless going over the same old ground, answering the same old questions and listening to the same old arguments that made ADUK so dull.

Two thought have I ... how would you ensure the same doesn't happen here, (seems likely given the same people are involved), and presumably it wasn't so dull that you stopped reading and contributing ...

Agree about the separation; presumably you reported yourself :P as I did me on another thread!

Hopefully one difference here is that we are aiming to put a little bit more time into finding topics to discuss, which is sort of a 'forum-owner' type role and I think that we have seen a bit more variety here as a result already, and with possibly more to come...

and yes, have split the topic :)

Alasdair

Strangely Brown

Re: Split from: The most difficult aspect of Advanced Driving - forums

Postby Strangely Brown » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 am

It would appear that the connection between ADUK and Brake may be a little more than Rob wants to let on.

From ADUK:

chriskay wrote:
[A quote of Brake's advice on overtaking]

Postby Advanced Driving » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:46 am
We don't actually agree with not overtaking on a single carriageway - its not practical in real life, and to be honest would probably cause a fair bit of road rage!! I like Brake,but dont necessarily agree with all they represent.

Return to “This Website”