Hi all

A good place to post when you join - it is a good idea to post here first so that people know something about you, and you will get a nice welcome.
THerald

Hi all

Postby THerald » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Hi All

Been looking around this forum and thought I should join.

Been an IAM Member since 2006 although have not had much involvement with branches in a good few years. Mainly as I had a break from driving for a few years. :bike: :D

Life has changed and i’m now commuting 45miles a day on back roads to get to work.

I’ve had a very varied car history from Snails pace Diesel French Hatchback to British Coupe and Japanese Sports car.

THerald
PS I’m not as old as my name suggests I just like Triumph cars.
THerald

Jonquirk

Re: Hi all

Postby Jonquirk » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forum. My first car was a Triumph Herald 13/60 estate. I still have fond memories of that rust-ridden death trap.

THerald

Postby THerald » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:05 am

Jonquirk wrote:Welcome to the forum. My first car was a Triumph Herald 13/60 estate. I still have fond memories of that rust-ridden death trap.

I wanted a 13/60 as my first car but my Mum (who’s first car was a 13/60) said no and I had to get a Mk2 Firsta instead :( , which was even more of a rust ridden death trap. My Dad how ever was all for me getting a Vitesse or GT6. :D
THerald

GTR1400MAN

Postby GTR1400MAN » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:25 am

Welcome.

Some two wheel lycra input will liven things up and/or give a different perspective on some topics. :D
Mike Roberts - Now riding a Triumph Explorer XRT. My username comes from my 50K miles on a Kawasaki 1400GTR, after many years on Hondas of various shapes and styles. - https://tinyurl.com/mikerobertsonyoutube

Return to “Introductions”