Afternoon (ish)

A good place to post when you join - it is a good idea to post here first so that people know something about you, and you will get a nice welcome.
Black Cat

Afternoon (ish)

Postby Black Cat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 pm

As requested by Mr C-W a quick introduction now that I have finished the miserable job of changing my nearside dipped headlight bulb by torchlight - bloody thing blew on my way home on unlit roads having only checked it yesterday on my day off! Plus as I only had one I will have to do it all again tomorrow on both sides once a pair of bulbs has been acquired. I need to find myself some child labour with small hands...

All that aside, I can't claim any great AD experience other than from the University of the Road, various publications and fora. I am an ADI by day (and night at this time of year), but haven't done any kind of AD qualification or course beyond that. I can be found loitering around the roads of Dorset and Hampshire for the most part. At some point I will probably get around to doing some kind of more formal AD, but I am full of many glorious plans (many now mangled heaps of wreckage at the side of the road of life) and very little time.

Rob

fengpo

Re: Afternoon (ish)

Postby fengpo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Welcome :)

akirk

Postby akirk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Welcome Rob, always good to have an ADI on here

regards

Alasdair

Mr Cholmondeley-Warner

Postby Mr Cholmondeley-Warner » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm

(suggested, not requested :) )

Welcome, Rob. An ADI who's heard of H&T is a rare beast. Methinks you are being modest :mrgreen:
Nick

Return to “Introductions”