Hello from Shoreham (/I'm here too)

A good place to post when you join - it is a good idea to post here first so that people know something about you, and you will get a nice welcome.
IcedKiwi

Hello from Shoreham (/I'm here too)

Postby IcedKiwi » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:35 am

Hi All,

Been lurking here whilst on holiday in Australia but am now up to date with all the news so thought I'd say hello!

Passed my IAM earlier this year with the Worthing group, attended the HPC young drivers day and next steps are to hopefully get some professional coaching and attended some driving days.

Looking forward to continued discussion and more learning!
Scott

Strangely Brown

Re: Hello from Shoreham (/I'm here too)

Postby Strangely Brown » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:58 am

Hello and welcome from just along the coast. There are others not too far away too.

akirk

Postby akirk » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:54 am

Welcome etc...
Great to have you on board...
Alasdair

Triquet

Postby Triquet » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:51 am

Welcome, I am in Occupied North Berkshire, but had the interesting experience of driving through Shoreham last week, taking Mrs T to visit an elderly aunt. I then drove back via the A27, which made me remember my deep lying hatred of the A27. Grrrr

IcedKiwi

Postby IcedKiwi » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:33 am

Thanks Guys.
Ah yes, we have been promised improvements to the A27 in the latest round of funding under the current government I believe. Although other ones have said they would scrap that to save money so whether it happens or not we'll see.
Provided I'm not going to the coast or Dorset/Devon way then I'll always try to take the slightly longer route up on to the rather nice A272 if time allows.

Return to “Introductions”