ROSPA now have a public forum

Topics relating to Advanced Driving on anything that is not a car or bike, from lorries to vans, buses to hovercrafts...
jont-

Re: ROSPA now have a public forum

Postby jont- » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 pm

akirk wrote:Do you think that they simply added all their members into the forum, or have they really had nearly 4,000 members sign up?!
I think that AD Hub is probably the most active AD forum around and we have c. 260 members!
We have 66x as many posts from c. 1/15th of the members - which means that our members have on average posted 977x as often as their members :D

mind you, that might say something about our members... :flail:

Alasdair

Maybe they're not so good at dealing with spammers (or their accounts)? :hit:

Mr Cholmondeley-Warner

Re: ROSPA now have a public forum

Postby Mr Cholmondeley-Warner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Unless they've been overrun by spambots, this is complete cobblers. Last time I looked (admittedly a year or two ago), it was more like 150 posts total. Posts ran at a frequency of one a month or so. There were 20 or so members.

Looking at it now, there is a large number of "members" but suspiciously, they all have "last activity" dates between a few days of each other in 2012. It looks like they imported somebody else's member database. Some of the names are recognisable as people I know, but not many (not that that's saying anything).
Nick

Return to “Advanced Driving - Other”